Friday, September 11, 2009

Janet Covers Harper's BAZAAR & Posh Spice Covers ELLE


Newly single, Janet Janet, covers Harper's BAZAAR magazine. She talks about breaking off her seven-year relationship with music producer Jermaine Dupri and the death of her brother, Michael Jackson. Janet will OPEN this year’s MTV Video Music Awards with a special tribute to her late brother, Michael Jackson, on Sunday, September 13 @ 9pmEST.






Victoria Beckham AKA Posh Spice, covers the October issue of ELLE magazine. Victoria revealed that even though she’s married to one of the sexiest men alive, she is insecure and shy saying, ‘I do have my insecurities. Maybe that is why I look a little bit serious. The kind of person who’s going to stand on the red carpet and love the attention and have the big grin – I’m just not like that. I want to get in there, do what I’ve got to do, and get home to my kids.’

No comments: