Thursday, July 23, 2009

Congrats to Kelis & Nas


Kelis and her estranged husband Nas have welcomed a baby boy! The rapper announced the arrival of his son on Tuesday, July 21st via an online video message, in which he said: "My son is born today, so shout-out to my son, Knight." Nas signed off his video message, saying: "Y'all heard it first. Don't believe nothing you hear in the media. I love y'all. Don't listen to that bullsh!t. I love y'all, that's why I'm here."

Kelis in turn sent a twitter www.twitter.com/iamkelis message this morning:

"Ok so I did it, he's 7. [lbs.] 8[oz.] pounds of the greatest stuff on earth. I was in labor for 3 of the longest most painful days of my life. I don't understand when women say they don't remember giving birth. I will remember for the rest of my life. He's kinda perfect btw :)"

CONGRATULATIONS to them both!!

No comments: