Monday, July 20, 2009

Chris Brown Breaks His Silence



"I have told Rihanna countless times and I’m telling you today that I’m truly truly sorry and that I wasn’t able to handle the situation better."

WOW! Chris Brown has finally broke his silence. He sounds sincere and I believe that he is truly sorry for his actions. Everyone is starting to already break each word he says down to what they think, etc. etc. Can we just accept the boys apology, let him get the help he needs and move on? Everyone makes mistakes!!! Now don't get me wrong, I in NO WAY condone this type of behavior. NO ONE deserves to be hit by anyone, man or woman. He acknowledges the fact that what he did was wrong and he is continuing to seek the help that ne needs. What are your thoughts? Do you forgive him?

No comments: