Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jamie Foxx says, "Sorry"


Jamie Foxx took some verbal shots at Miley Cyrus during his “Foxxhole” Sirius Satellite Radio program on Sunday. He appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and apologized to Miley:

“I so apologize ... and this is sincere. I am a comedian, and you guys know that whatever I say, I don’t mean any of it. And sometimes, as comedians, as we do, we go a little bit too far. Miley, I apologize, so I’ll call you. I got a daughter too, so I completely understand."

He goes on to say...

"I have a radio show… We’re really the black Howard Stern. We go at everybody. There was a situation with Miley Cyrus, and I just want to say, I apologize for what I said. I didn’t mean it maliciously. You know I’m a comedian. You know my heart.”

I knew this wasn't as big as the media portrayed it to be. I knew Jamie must have been joking. He is a comedian after all!! LOL

No comments: