Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Did I Shave My Legs for This?

Treat yourself to the gentle shave you deserve. Don’t wait until your next date or trip to the beach. Did I Shave My Legs for This? ayurvedic shave cream from the Lippmann Collection is reason enough to remove unwanted hair. An extension of Lippmann Collection’s luxury hand and foot treatment line, Did I Shave My Legs for This? delivers decadently smooth legs. The rich formula lets you pamper yourself—whether or not you think a man is worth it. The specially formulated shave cream, for use on any body part and with any skin type, has soothing, moisturizing and toning properties so shaving will never be in vain. A unique, rare blend called the Ayurvedic Complex creates a moisturizing skin smoothing barrier that lubricates skin without clogging your razor. The creamy texture molds to skin while shaving – ideal for the areas prone to nicks like ankles and knees.

It’s available for $24 at http://www.lippmanncollection.com/. I tried this out and absolutely LOVED it. I have very sensitive skin and I was leary of using this product. It was GREAT and it will be all I EVER use again. Be sure to try it out.

No comments: