Monday, November 24, 2008

2008 AMA's- The Good and the Bad




The 2008 American Music Awards aired last night on CBS. I just happened to be flipping through the channels and stumbled across the show at exactly 8pm. So thankfully, I didn't miss anything. Here is my opinion of the good and the bad of the evening.

The GOOD!

~Rihanna, tore it up as usual and looked awesome in her outfit.

~Beyonce' killed it with her performance. The best part was at the end when she held her ponytail straight up in the air... Sasha Fierce, YOU GO GIRL!!!

~Christina Aquilera did great!

~Pink was AWESOME!

~My daughter loved Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers- I guess its a teenage thing!

~Alicia Keys was great!

~Neyo tore up the stage too!

The BAD!

~ Jimmy Kimmel- the host

~Taylor Swift-- she did a horrible job at lip syncing her song!!!!

No comments: