Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nick Hogan Released From Jail

Nick Bollea, son of Hulk Hogan, is out of jail. The 18-year-old finished five months of an eight month sentence at Pinellas County Jail and was released around 12:30 a.m on Thusday, Oct. 21st. He was released three months early on good behavior.
He reached the Hogan home around 12:50 a.m. to a Halloween-decorated home and sources say there were plenty of shots, cheers and loud music from the home.
Just prior to her brother’s release, his sister and aspiring singer Brooke Hogan wrote on her MySpace page:
“I can’t even tell you, as a sister, how exciting this is for me! Nick and I are like best friends … and I can’t believe how long I’ve gone without him. I just can’t wait to see my Nicky! I’m gonna make him every kind of food you can possibly think of! He’s been living on bread and potatoes so far and I know some Mac-n-Cheese is gonna hit the spot! LOL”
Bollea pleaded no contest in May to causing a serious crash in Florida. Police said he sped through a busy street and crashed Hulk’s car. A friend and a former Marine, John Graziano, was criticall injured and remains in a vegetative state.
The charges could have brought him more than five years in prison, but the victim’s family requested a lesser sentence.

No comments: