Friday, February 8, 2008

Keyshia Cole & Jeezy ARE a couple



They both spoke to Sandra Rose last night and they set the record straight for good, so stop hating on them!

Here is what Sandra had to say:

As I told you earlier, I spoke with both Keyshia Cole and Jay Jenkins aka Young Jeezy last night by phone. Both Keyshia and Jeezy were humble and pleasant and they wanted my readers to know that they are very devoted to one another.
I first spoke with Keyshia’s manager Manny Halley who put me in touch with Keyshia. Keyshia is on the West Coast preparing for the Grammy Awards which airs this weekend. After exchanging pleasantries, Keyshia told me she was a frequent visitor of Sandrarose.com. She suggested calling Jeezy so he could offer his input on a post I wrote alleging Jeezy said they were no longer a couple. Both Keyshia and Jeezy denied any knowledge of the other woman who claims to be Jeezy’s longtime girlfriend. “Me and Jay spend everyday together except when we’re on the road,” said Keyshia.
Jeezy denied saying he and Keyshia were not together anymore. “We’re not tripping,” said Jeezy, “but when we hear things like that, it’s just crazy. Why would I have a conversation about anything personal with a random person in the club?”
Keyshia added, “I would like for you to let [your readers] know that that was false information. That was never said. We are keeping our business our business. It is what it is. When we’re seen they know what it is. At the end of the day, we’re just focused on our careers right now but at the same time, I’m not saying I’m not with him and he’s not saying he’s not with me. So he didn’t say that.”
Keyshia also cleared up the confusion regarding her sister Neffy who Keyshia said was not the person who contacted me last year offering an interview. “Neffy has never been on your site,” said Keyshia.
In the end, what impressed me most about the couple was the passion they both have for each other. “He’s my dog right there, always,” said Keyshia.

No comments: