Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Keyshia covers JET


Keyshia Cole is gracing the newest edition of JET Magazine. I wish they would've used a new picture instead of recycling this old, promo pic. Here is what the folks over at ebonyjet.com say will be included in the article about Keyshia:
Keyshia Coles Turns Trauma into Triumph- You can't help but admire R&B singer Keyshia Cole. With her hit CD, Just Like You and BET reality series, "Keyshia Cole 2: The Way It Is," Cole doesn't hold back in giving her fans the truth about how she turned her trials into triumph. "I thought the reality show was a good opportunity for my fans to get to know me a little bit better," says Cole. "To understand where I came from and the things that I accomplished and how blessed I am. I wanted to share that with everybody."

No comments: